- Detoxify your body. Over time we all accumulate toxins in our bodies. They can come from polluted air, water, and the food we eat. Toxins and pollutants of all kinds have a very detrimental effect on health. They provide the necessary environment for disease to thrive. Detoxifying your body is the single most important thing you can do.
You can accomplish this full body detoxification using juice fasting, clay baths, herbal cleanse products, and enemas. You should really do a mixture of all of the above if you want the best results. Don’t skip this step, as it is critical in the health restoring process.
- Increase your water intake. This is especially important while detoxifying your body. The extra water helps to carry all of the harmful toxins out of your system in the most efficient way possible. Your body is made up of over 70% water. Imagine the health benefits you can receive by constantly flushing fresh water throughout the body. This will greatly aid in weight loss, improve joint pain, and clear up skin, along with many other health benefits. To find out more about the vital importance of water, read the book, Your Bodies Many Cries for Water.
- Supplement with omega oils. Omega 3 and 6 oils are absolutely essential for great health. They help the whole body run properly and perform its best. Most Americans have excessive levels of omega 6 oils and not near enough omega 3s. You cannot reach optimum health and wellness with low levels of omega 3s. Luckily it is extremely easy to supplement with omega 3 fats.
I like to grind up 2 tablespoons of flax seeds per day and add it to cereal. They taste great and are a very rich source of omega 3, fiber and lignans. If you don’t want to grind seeds you can supplement with flax oil or fish oil. These will work properly if they are of high quality and have not oxidized. These oils are highly susceptible to oxidation so great care must be taken during processing and storage. With oils, it only takes ten seconds to get your day’s dose.
- Begin to exercise. Exercise will greatly enhance the power of the steps we have covered so far. You will become stronger, more fit and age at a much slower rate with proper exercise. You can easily find an extra 15 minutes during your busy day to allot to some time to this step.
The more you are able to exercise, the better the results you will get. Exercise will also prevent chronic diseases from forming. Do what you can to work at increasing the amount of time you spend exercising each month. This will pay rich rewards.
- Get proper nutrition. Most people are depleted of vital nutrients. This is mainly because of an unhealthy diet consisting of nutrient poor foods. Multi vitamin tablets are of little help because the body cannot properly absorb them. Many of these pills pass right through digestion without breaking down at all. This means you absorb very little of the vitamins and minerals your body needs and that you are paying for. You can avoid this entirely by taking a natural liquid nutrient supplement such as wheatgrass juice or goji berry juice. These will give you all of the nutrients and antioxidants you need to reach great health.